General Terms and Conditons
1. Outer-Net Technology Inc. claims no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the Outer-Net Web Service. Outer-Net makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Outer-Net also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Outer-Net will not be responsible for any damage you suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions.
3. Outer-Net'S Web Hosting Service may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, Provincial or local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret.
4. We have the right to refuse to host adult content and to remove it from our servers at any time. Further, you are not permitted to distribute material promoting hatred against individuals or groups or any content which may be deemed to be illegal according to the laws of your country of residence. We reserve the right to decline requests for web space rentals and to cancel any account at our discretion. You are also not permitted to distribute material promoting any form of network abuse (such as bulk spam mailers, sniffers, or hacking tools).
5. At Outer-Net and its officer's discretion, access to Outer-Net'S Web Hosting Service may be revoked at any time for abusive conduct on the system and/or the Internet and its resources as a whole. Sending spam (unsolicited email) from a domain or about a domain is considered abuse of the system and will result in the termination of your account. Outer-Net and its officers are deemed as authority to define abusive conduct to the system, and definitions may periodically change or be amended to previous ones.
6. You may not compile or install binary files other than the ones provided on the system. We do not make C compilers available for our web clients, and the PERL binaries provided will *not* have networking support (for example, socket.ph, ftp.pl, etc.) However, if there is any program which you'd like added to the available system binaries or scripts please check with your sales representative to arrange approval.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Outer-Net from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
8. Use of any information obtained via Outer-Net'S Web Hosting Service is at your own risk. Outer-Net specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
9. Telnet and Shell Access is strictly prohibited.
10. You may use ftp to access your home directory for the purpose of installing and editing your web pages as often as necessary.
11. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding and variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
12. If the disk usage, transfer limit or number of email accounts of a hosted package is exceeded, the user's account will be charged for extra bandwidth, disk space and/or email accounts according to our present pricing policy. Warning messages will be emailed to users as they exceed 80% and 90% of their packages respective bandwidth and disk space limits. Annual accounts that incur extra usage charges will be invoiced separately. If payment for extra usage is not received within two weeks of the invoice date, the expiry date of the account will be adjusted according to the amount outstanding.
13. Outer-Net reserves the right to suspend without prior notification, accounts which are deemed to be a threat to the functionality or existence of Outer-Net's Web Hosting Service.
14. Outer-Net will provide a 30 day money back guarantee. The 30 days start from the earliest of - the day we receive the electronic order form, the day customer signs up via fax. In any case, the set-up fee, extra bandwidth and extra storage space charges are not refundable.
15. Cancellations will NOT generate ANY refund.
16. Domain Registration Fees are nonrefundable.
17. If any Outer-Net account is generating web traffic considered unusually high, we may require the site to be placed on a Dedicated Hosting Server. We reserve the right to make this determination at our discretion.
18. Use of Outer-Net'S Web Hosting Service constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. E-Mail Accounts are restricted to a maximum size of 10MBytes of space on the e-mail server. If this space is exceeded, this may result in e-mail being lost or your account being suspended or terminated.
DOMAIN PARKING / RESERVATIONS
1. Domain Parking does NOT include Web Space or Virtual Hosting. You are not provided with the option to submit your own DNS entries as we are NOT a Registrar and therefore assume that you wish to obtain your hosting services directly through Outer-Net.
2. Domain name payments are non-refundable. The 30 day money back guarantee only applies to the hosting portion of your service. Once a domain name is registered, the WHOIS database stores the information and is kept there for a period of one year, until the date of renewal. Payment will NOT be credited back.
3. In the event there is a mis-spelling of a domain name, while being registered online, you as the customer must register the correct spelling of that name. There are NO refunds issued for mis-spelled domain names.
DISPUTES BETWEEN DOMAIN NAME HOLDERS AND THIRD PARTIES
The applicant acknowledges that any third party may, for whatever reason, challenge the use by the applicant of the domain name before an Administrative Domain Name Challenge Panel (ACP) in accordance with the WIPO ACP rules. The applicant further acknowledges that the decisions of an ACP may determine rights of applicant or other parties or both to the use of a particular domain name, and that, with respect to its right to use a particular domain name or names, it will be bound by ACP decisions
Outer-Net is a Web Hosting Service and MyOwnAddress.com are owned and maintained by Outer-Net Technology Inc.